What is the average aligners cost in Mumbai? Find out at makeO toothsi3 min read
The wires and brackets of traditional braces have discouraged many people who are looking to correct their smiles. Traditional braces have a way of taking over your smile and a lot of your time as there are many steps to keep in mind to maintain them. You also visit the dentist every 4 weeks for tightening with such braces. Enter invisible aligners. A hassle-free modern solution to clear alignment.
Clear aligners are plastic trays tailor-made to the shape of your teeth. These work by applying gentle pressure on the teeth to move them correctly. These tooth aligners also have other attractive qualities like being
- Invisible to the naked eye
- Comfortable to wear
- Almost painless
- Easily removable -which means you don’t have to follow food restrictions ever!
With clear aligners, you never have to follow strict rules about food and beverages as you can remove them any time. You don’t ever have to worry about your smile looking weird or uncomfortable with these clear aligners as they are virtually invisible once worn. And if you choose makeO toothsi’s clear aligners, you can also save time on dental clinic visits and tightening appointments as we provide at-home services like scans, door-step aligner delivery and virtual monitoring by experts too!
Aligners Cost in India
Teeth aligners cost in India depends largely on the product you choose and your difficulty of your teeth alignment. Since invisible aligners use cutting edge modern technology and high-quality material, generally, invisible aligners cost around Rs.75,000 to up to Rs.1.5 Lakhs. With makeO toothsi you can only only avail discounts but also affordable no-cost EMI options starting from Rs. 3,019 per month!
Aligners Cost vs Braces: Which should you opt for?
Invisible aligners cost around Rs.75,000 to up to Rs.1.5 Lakhs in India. Traditional braces cost between Rs.20,000 to Rs.80,000 depending upon where you get your braces from and the type of dental correction. But before you quickly opt for one of the two consider all the main differences between clear aligners and metal braces:
|makeO toothsi Clear aligners||Metal braces|
|● Invisible to the naked eye
● Easily removable
● Comfortable to wear
● May cause minor and temporary speech issues
● Users don’t need to follow any food restrictions
● No need to visit the dentist every few weeks with virtual monitoring
● Can fix most major smile corrections and misalignments like open bites, crossbites, deep bites etc. However, these cannot successfully correct very advanced cases of deep bites.
● Faster results
|● Very evidently visible
● Not removable once fixed. You can only get them removed by visiting your orthodontist
● Uncomfortable to wear
● May cause speech issues, inflammation, cuts and a sore tongue
● Users need to follow strict food restrictions and avoid many sticky, chewy and staining items.
● Users will have to visit the dentist every 3-4 weeks for tightening. Post-tightening the user will feel discomfort, soreness and pain.
● Can fix all kinds of dental corrections, especially advanced deep bites.
● Slow to moderate results
All in all, if you are looking for a painless, convenient and effective option of smile correction which is primarily invisible, then makeO toothsi’s clear aligners are the best option for you. With these you will never have to feel self-conscious of your smile in any setting and you can be involved in your progress at every step of the way while being comfortable at home.
If you do not care about discomfort or feeling self-conscious with wires and brackets on your teeth, then you can opt for traditional braces. Metal braces are still the most effective kind of smile correction methods that fixes even the most advanced of bite issues within 1-2 years.
To make the right choice for your teeth, make sure to visit an orthodontist or book a free trial on makeO toothsi. Only experts can understand your dental issues and plan your perfect smile makeOver.